From: Filip Joelsson <filip@××××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: [uClibc] Re: Strange error when STAGING_DIR already exists
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 20:48:23
1 tor 2004-09-16 klockan 17.35 skrev Peter S. Mazinger:
2 > The problem lies in the utils/Makefile. I have sent some time ago patches
3 > for this, because gcc won't use the crt files in lib/* (newly created), it
4 > tries to use the one in gcc's search path, this is only correct for the
5 > hostutils, but not for target utils.
6
7 I'm having trouble crosscompiling gcc, it says it's missing the crt
8 files - but I can find them manually. Could this be a related error? If
9 so, would you mind posting a URL to the patch?
10
11 TIA
12
13 /Filip