From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] lite package manager for gentoo embedded target
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:21:27
1 On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz> wrote:
2
3 > Hello
4 >
5 > In my embedded system,the goal is small disk usage, so up to now i have
6 > been
7 > using qtbz2 -t and then manualy removing documentation, man pages, header
8 > files and static libraries.
9 > So i will be glad if a new system will be configurable to filter it
10 > appropriately.
13 Thanks
14 >
15 > Jakub
16 >
17 I guess that the embedded system should include /etc/make.conf and we'll use
18 the FEATURES to know what to do. The first thing will be to support the
19 noman noinfo nodoc features
20 This will keep us close to the convention of Gentoo.