From: "enderlord@×××××××.net" <enderlord@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Problems with uclibc stage1
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:52:48
1 Filip,
2
3 He he, correction on that first point! You untarred the tarball correctly and into the right directory. Please, excuse my error as I soon will need to rest.
4
5 altoine
6
7 -------------------------------------------------------
8 Filip Joelsson wrote:
9
10 This same script worked with the stage1 from gentoo image 2004.2, but not the
11 stage1 for uclibc? That is not strange considering when your output of
12 bootstrap-cascade.sh shows your libc as:
13
14 <snip>
15 * Using libc : virtual/libc
16 </snip>
17
18 It is my understanding that you need to open that tarball from within a
19 directory that would be visible within the gentoo chroot environment. (i.e.
20 /mnt/gentoo/tmp, /mnt/gentoo/temp, or anything within your /mnt/gentoo
21 directory. Second, aren't you supposed to copy portage next before you chroot
22 into your build environment? Did you do that step at all? HTH
23
24 altoine
25
27 Get your name as your email address.
28 Includes spam protection, 1GB storage, no ads and more
29 Only $1.99/ month - visit http://www.mysite.com/name today!
32 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list