From: David Ford <david@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cell for embedded gentoo
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 18:38:05
1 why would you think only T-mobile provided such a service? :) i was on
2 Cingular, now on ATT. you can use any cellular hardware on any provider
3 where the radio bands are supported. my current phone is the GTA02
4 Freerunner with OM/SHR-unstable on it, on ATT. i'll shortly be trying
5 gentoo-openmoko dist.
6
7 wireless wrote:
8 > Hello,
9 >
10 > I'm planning on getting a cell phone so I can put openmoko
11 > or embedded Gentoo on it. I live in Florida and
12 > I think T mobile is the only operator for such phones