From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] JTAG (Linux) article
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 21:14:51
1 Previously you wrote:
2 > Hello,
5 > There is an article in the September 2010 Embedded System
6 > Magazine, which features a story about how to use a JTAG
7 > (less than $100 usd) on an embedded linux kernel for debugging.
10 > If anyone is interested, drop me some email and I'll forward
11 > the zip file to you:
12 >
13 > cmp_esd0910_pdf.zip
14 >
15 > in case you want to search in out for yourself.
18 > James
19
20 Several folks have asked for the zip file.
21
22 The device/article are based on software, found in portage
23 (very cool, but a version bump is needed)...
26 http://openocd.berlios.de
27
28 dev-embedded/openocd
31 hth,