From: "Jörg Faschingbauer" <joerg.faschingbauer@×××.at>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] arm/ac100: /sys doesn't get mounted since baselayout2/openrc
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:59:11
On Thu, 2011-09-01 at 09:10 +0200, Hanno Böck wrote:

> I'm one of the few people running Gentoo on a Toshiba AC100.
I'm another one. Sorry I can't help you with your original problem; I haven't updated for a few months or so. Which kernel are you using? I use git://gitorious.org/~marvin24/ac100/marvin24s-kernel which has made it into mainline/staging recently as it seems. Unfortunately the NVEC driver is not stable enough and loses sync from time to time (more often than not) - with the effect that keyboard and touchpad are gone until after a reboot. Cheers, Joerg