From: Benny Chuang <bennyc@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Hi Gentoo-embedded
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 10:49:31

Hi guys,
as all of you can tell from my long stinky signature, yes.. I'm the one
of the doc guy in gentoo.
I own a Zaurus c760 and would really like to see it happen on Gentoo..
In fact, one of the reason that I
abandoned clie is wish that I have a "protable" gentoo device..
If Gentoo-embedded project has come to a stage of documentating, please
feel free (let me do it let me do it!)
contact me to do the documentation stuff. I'm not a linux guru like you
guys, but I hope I have help this project
is somewhere I'm capable of.

- --
Benny Chuang
GDP Doc Developer
GDP Translation lead (Trad. Chinese)
bennyc@g.o
PGP Key: http://dev.gentoo.org/~bennyc/bennyc_at_gentoo_org.asc
FP: B635 00E4 723A A22B CCD3 00C4 53CD 3411 DB8F F979