From: Jason <gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] JTAG console wierdness
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:30:49
1 Marco Costa wrote:
2 > Try to turn Line Wrap On and Add Linefeed On.
3
4 I've had Line Wrap On as a default option, so it wasn't that. I tried
5 Add Linefeed On and it added a Line Feed on my side only. ie I see the
6 cursor move to the next line, but the system doesn't respond. In this
7 case I tried to log in as root. So I typed 'root<CR>'. All characters
8 showed up, and the cursor went to the next line, but I never got a
9 password prompt.
10
11 I've also tried turning Local Echo On, and I get two copies of every
12 character I type. So, I'm reasonably certain the board is receiving
13 what I type.
14
15 I'm thoroughly stumped. :-(
16