From: Corey <corey@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] unable to chroot
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 06:39:02
After some frustration, impatience, and gnashing of teeth - I finally did
manage to see the error in my ways...

#1 - I didn't properly set my gcc-config to use the new profile ( i686-pc-linux-uclibc-4.1.1 )

#2 - I had my CHOST and CBUILD set incorrectly

So, things appear to be getting further along now, but I'll likely come
crying back to the list before too long on some new problem...   (c8=

Cheers,

Corey

-- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list