From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] some uClibc experience
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 23:42:18
On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 18:18, Ned Ludd wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 16:31, Peter S. Mazinger wrote: > > Hello! > > > > I'm new to gentoo(and -embedded). I have built on x86 successfully the > > attached list of packages
> What attached list?
N/m I didn't see the attached file at first, this is quite an impressive list and yes I would like to see the pkg.specs for building these I would be happy to mirror them for you and others. On another note.. Anybody have an rpmspec2ebuild conversion tool or know of one (better yet willing to write one)? -- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux Developer