From: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
To: Daniel <dragonheart@×××××××.au>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: crossdev-0.2
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 09:06:36
1 On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Daniel wrote:
2
3 > There is a few binary options. Its not the realy the objective of gentoo
4 > though. Besides you can always just compile while you sleep if you're in a
5 > totaly development environment. Its definately automated enough for that.
6 For embedded it should be an objective (the embedded devices will require
7 in most cases building somewhere else and updating remotely). I am hoping
8 that portage-ng will support something similar, until then I'll only
9 "inspire" myself from gentoo, but I cannot use it for my purposes (I
10 support firewalls remotely (1000km).
14 > Thanks Peter,
15 Welcome
16
17 Peter
20 Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m@×××.net> ID: 0xA5F059F2 NIC: IXUYHSKQLI
21 Key fingerprint = 92A4 31E1 56BC 3D5A 2D08 BB6E C389 975E A5F0 59F2
25 Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
26 Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu
29 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list