From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: david@×××××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] busybox default Config.h
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:50:14
1 Are you talking about the arch or ~arch busybox here? I assume just
2 arch.
3
4 I've done a fair amount of work recently on the _preX stuff in portage
5 and pretty much have enabled every feature known to build. If it's not
6 enabled then it means I could not get it to build. But a few of it's
7 options are controlled already via USE flags.
8
9 I'd personally rather not even bother with the arch busybox if you/we
10 can help it. There just has been so many bugs worked out in the _preX
11 series and they are using _pre5 for the livecd's that are about to be
12 released within gentoo but with an added crypto patch
13 http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero/busybox/crypto-losetup.patch
14