From: Shinkan <shinkan@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] How can I get libstdc++ ?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:25:17
1 2009/12/16 Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
2
3 > Shinkan wrote:
4 > > Example /usr/lib/gcc/.../.../libstdc++.so.6.0.10 would be copied to
5 > > /target/lib/libstdc++.so.6
6 >
7 > It will work, but this becomes one more thing that you must keep
8 > track of. At least you can keep the full version number and let
9 > ldconfig create a symlink, as usual.
13 Thanks for your answer.
14 But as Peter says, that would be a error prone something to look closely.
15 It's sad there's no port with just the libs :(
18 Pierre.
19 "Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I
20 wonder why we think faster than we speak. Probably so we can think twice." -
21 Bill Watterson