From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Patches for uClibc-0.9.26
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:33:32
Peter,

Thanks. I added the two patches to portage as -r1

With pie support growing in the toolchain we are looking to move away
from referring what we call "etdyn" now to "pie".
Expect use flag changes from etdyn to pic & pie respectively.
I'll also try to touch base with Jakub Jelinek and see if we can do
something about the text relocations in the various Scrt1.S files.

Happy new years and all that good stuff.. -solar

-- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux Developer