From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Patches for uClibc-0.9.26
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 07:33:32
1 Peter,
2
3 Thanks. I added the two patches to portage as -r1
4
5 With pie support growing in the toolchain we are looking to move away
6 from referring what we call "etdyn" now to "pie".
7 Expect use flag changes from etdyn to pic & pie respectively.
8 I'll also try to touch base with Jakub Jelinek and see if we can do
9 something about the text relocations in the various Scrt1.S files.
10
11 Happy new years and all that good stuff.. -solar
12