From: david@×××××××××.com
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] uclibc things
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:05:22
1 So, I've been working on some uclibc stuff of my own for a while.
2 Then the embedded project came back to life and I'm not sure if I
3 should continue working on it, or wait for other people to finish
4 stuff. Anyway, I figure somebody might be able to get some use out of
5 the ebuilds I produced for uclibc. These ebuilds will get you a
6 stage1 gcc and uclibc, I didn't quite get around to the stage2 gcc
7 built on uclibc... anyway
8 take from these what you will.
9 Dave
10
11 If people are interested I'll post the patches as well. I just didn't
12 want to make the email too big.

binutils-2.14.90.0.6-r2.ebuild text/plain
gcc-uclibc-3.2.2-r1.ebuild text/plain