From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Steve McIntyre <steve.mcintyre@××××××.org>, ARM cross-distro collaboration <cross-distro@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:37:05
1 On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 14:15:34 Steve McIntyre wrote:
2 > Following on from the founding of the cross-distro ARM mailing list,
3 > I'd like to propose an ARM summit at this year's Linux Plumbers
4 > conference [1]. I'm hoping for a slot on Thursday evening, but this
5 > remains to be confirmed at this point.
6 >
7 > We had some lively discussion about the state of ARM Linux distros at
8 > the Linaro Connect [2] event in Cambridge last week. It rapidly became
9 > clear that some of the topics we discussed deserve a wider audience,
10 > so we're suggesting a meetup at Plumbers for that bigger
11 > discussion. The initial proposed agenda is:
12
13 i guess i'll be there to help represent the Gentoo/Chrome OS side :)
14
15 there any other Gentoo peeps in the SF area ?
16 -mike