From: Petr Podrabsky <petrpo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Gnap and google SOC
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:47:59
1 Hello,
2
3 as I remember GNAP was in Google_Sommer_of_Code last year. I could not
4 see any results how this project happend.
5
6 Petr
7
8 2009/3/25 wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>:
9 > Hello,
10 >
11 > Is GNAP and the Google summer of Code going to
12 > complete the work on making GNAP current?
13 >
14 > Any discussion of the GNAP plans are most welcome.
15 > I have a bunch of old 486-P1 that I like to
16 > put GNAP on for kids and teenagers to use
17 > as the basis of projects and experimentation.
18 > Lots of this old hardware is everywhere
19 > and embedded gentoo on it, makes a lot
20 > of sense for teenagers to tinker around with....
25 > thx,
26 > James