From: mjinks@××××××××.edu
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] the newbie and the WRAP
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 02:19:26
Hi all.  New here, likely to ask a dumb question or two... for example:

I'm playing with GNAP on a PC Engines WRAP machine:

http://www.pcengines.ch/wrap.htm

So far everything has worked really well.  The only thing stopping us
from installing these things in router closets all over campus is that
currently rebooting doesn't work.  The system just hangs at "Restarting
system."

>From the PC Engines (minimal) online docs, I found a suggestion that
adding "reboot=bios" to the kernel command line might fix this, but no dice, and now I'm stumped. So, does anybody have experience with these machines, and if so have you run into this issue? Thanks, -j -- Michael Jinks, somewhere in NSIT, part of the University of Chicago "If the future's not bright, it's colorful." -- Einsturzende Neubauten -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list