From: mjinks@××××××××.edu
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] the newbie and the WRAP
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 02:19:26
1 Hi all. New here, likely to ask a dumb question or two... for example:
2
3 I'm playing with GNAP on a PC Engines WRAP machine:
4
5 http://www.pcengines.ch/wrap.htm
6
7 So far everything has worked really well. The only thing stopping us
8 from installing these things in router closets all over campus is that
9 currently rebooting doesn't work. The system just hangs at "Restarting
10 system."
11
12 >From the PC Engines (minimal) online docs, I found a suggestion that
13 adding "reboot=bios" to the kernel command line might fix this, but no
14 dice, and now I'm stumped.
15
16 So, does anybody have experience with these machines, and if so have
17 you run into this issue?
18
19 Thanks,
20 -j
21 --
22 Michael Jinks, somewhere in NSIT, part of the University of Chicago
23 "If the future's not bright, it's colorful." -- Einsturzende Neubauten
24 --
25 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list