From: Dennis Taylor <Dennis_T1@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] FAQ / How To?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:28:36
Thanks.  I may end up trying that because I am still having difficulty
using the reference I was first given. I will report to the whole list
if I learn anything meaningful.  My problem is that I am in a time
crunch, and I have not yet learned the Gentoo process well enough to
troubleshoot on my own.  We have a commercial tool that we paid high $
for that does seem to have the ability to use uclibc, and thus is way
bigger than I can tolerate in the onboard diagnostic tool.