From: Dennis Taylor <Dennis_T1@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] FAQ / How To?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:28:36
1 Thanks. I may end up trying that because I am still having difficulty
2 using the reference I was first given. I will report to the whole list
3 if I learn anything meaningful. My problem is that I am in a time
4 crunch, and I have not yet learned the Gentoo process well enough to
5 troubleshoot on my own. We have a commercial tool that we paid high $
6 for that does seem to have the ability to use uclibc, and thus is way
7 bigger than I can tolerate in the onboard diagnostic tool.
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: solar [mailto:solar@g.o]
11 Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 12:24 PM
12 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
13 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] FAQ / How To?
14