From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Android phones
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:46:54
1 Christopher Friedt wrote:
2
3 >> Ugh, that is exactly what I want. A smart phone
4 >> running eGentoo with WiFi on Verizon's net.......
5 >
6 > Another good platform is the HTC Wizard ;-) There are several people
7 > working on this at the moment, including myself. It runs android
8 > (wing-linux) as well as a Gentoo (linwizard). It's GSM though, and I
9 > think that the Droid is a CDMA phone.
10
11 http://www.omapzoom.org/
12
13 Do you think this dev kit will run the code base
14 you guys already Have? I have a good relationship
15 with some of TI's FAEs.....
18 Which US cellular operators support GSM?