From: Mihir Sevak <mihir.sevak@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP question
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 17:42:32
Thanks Sean,
  this effort works for 32bit configuration.
  I am sending you the entire myspecs directory as a compressed format.
  Also just to be on the same page ... i am using gentoo 2006.1
sources(latest available from  ga-tech ftp server)
Thanks again.
Really appreciate it.
                                                               -Mihir

On 11/21/06, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o> wrote:
> Hi Mihir, > > On Tuesday 21 November 2006 16:41, Mihir Sevak wrote: > > Dear Sean, > > I thank you very much for your response. > > I do have those packages listed in LiveCD.conf > > > > I am attaching a partial errorlog in this email. > > entire errorlog is too big. > > > > Please if you can suggest something. > > Thanks. > Not sure what causes these errors. > > I would try building a 32bit version first and if that works try with 64bit. > > Sometimes a build fails because temporary files have not been cleaned since > the last build attempt. So rm -rf /var/tmp/catalyst. > > If you mail me your specs I can try a build here. > > -- > Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen (Jaervosz) > > >
-- "How can anything be impossible when impossible itself says I M Possible???" Mihir

myspecs.tar.gz application/x-gzip