From: Marcus Priesch <marcus@××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] need for a small form factor embedded linux device
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:26:01
1 Hi Ned,
2
3 thanks for your answer, the nail board looks very promising to me, i
4 think when only using it, some bluetooth stuff and a nifty oled display
5 it should fit ... at least for a prototype ... and it should be wearable
6 too ;)
7
8 thanks a lot for the links, and stay tuned, if the project starts, i
9 will drop you a note ... and ... maybe you will join us when we have
10 more than an idea ... ;)
11
12 greetings to wherever you are ;)
13