From: Joshua Pollak <jpollak@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] How do you build your systems?
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 01:22:30
1 I have a build system I've written that I'm trying to get my employer
2 to release open source.
3
4 It is a collection of shell scripts that allow you to define a target
5 profile and then build bootable images of that target. You can easily
6 create new profiles by editing a few files.
7
8 -Josh
9