From: JoseAlberto <bass@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Gnap
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:09:20
1 It's fear :)
4 El mar, 26-08-2008 a las 11:16 -0400, wireless escribió:
5 > JoseAlberto wrote:
6 > > If you want to help, you are welcome :)
9 > Jose,
10 >
11 > Well, as a sporadic consultant, that is currently working
12 > more that 40 hours per week, kids, coaching, fixer-upper
13 > house and a nagging wife (living the good life), I'm a
14 > bit taxed at the moment. However, as soon as my work
15 > load slows a bit I actually would like to get involved.
18 > I was thinking of working with the basic (new) rendition of
19 > GNAP and writing some 'cookbooks' for neat projects with
20 > detailed steps for folks to follow. Being old and worn out, I'm
21 > definitely not as sharp as some of the younger talent amongst the
22 > gentoo crowd.
25 > So I'll drop you a line, when I get some extra (cpu) cycles...
26 > hopefully in the next few weeks.
29 > James