From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GNAP status
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:25:26
1 On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 11:35 -0400, wireless wrote:
2 > I remember some discussion on GNAP and the fact that some were
3 > working on updating it. Does any know the current status
4 > of the efforts to update GNAP and when possible it might
5 > be suitable (updated) for use on i586 (K6) based hardware?
6 >
7 > This pages seems to imply that it has not been maintained
8 > since 2006/04/20:
9 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/gnap.xml
10 >
11 > +
12 > Googling shows lots of discussions related to "summer of code"
13 > under the moniker "GNAP Love" but nothing I've read talks
14 > about when it will be update for i586 based older PCs?
15
16 We just created a Google Code Repository which we plan to use for all
17 GNAP related development. There will probably be a roadmap soon. I also
18 hope there will be a new release by the end of june. I plan to provide
19 new ebuilds and maybe live ebuilds but i don't know when i get it done.
20
21 You might want to join gentoo-gnap@g.o (not listed on teh lists
22 page, i think, but subscribe-able with the usual procedure).
23
24 Philipp
27 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list