From: Alon Bar-Lev <alon.barlev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] busybox config with openrc
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 18:36:47
1 Last time I checked it needed nothing, but it was long ago.
2 Just disable the start-stop-daemon of busybox and use the one of openrc.
3 Of course you need to hack the init configuration, as baselayout won't
4 work with busybox's init and set up mdev service replacement instead
5 of udev services.
6
7 I think that most of the packages you listed are not required for
8 regular configuration (minimal).