From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] dropbear and telnetd problem
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 01:13:09
Jakub Ladman wrote:
> Thank you for answer. >> Make sure you have a valid /etc/shells defined, and include /bin/sh and > > The file was there, but no /bin/sh inside. But no difference if i type it in. > >> /bin/ash. That one hung me up for a while. Enabling dropbear via debug > > How to enable it? Emerging it with debug use flag again? > >> foreground mode may also reveal where else it fails if shells doesn't fix >> your issue. > > Jakub Ladman
It's a start up flag. Try passing --help to get the full list of dropbear command-line options. --Kumba -- Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond -- gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list