From: "Dustin C. Hatch" <admiralnemo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] invalid: RDEPEND: USE flag 'userland_GNU' referenced in conditional 'userland_GNU?' is not in IUSE
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 03:27:24
1 On 7/15/2013 13:12, Karl Hiramoto wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I just setup a new SYSROOT cross environment today. I successfully
5 > merged, and tested/ran busybox, systemd and kernel on target platform
8 > A few packages are giving me the same error now "missing keyword,
9 > invalid: RDEPEND: USE flag 'userland_GNU' referenced in conditional
10 > 'userland_GNU?' is not in IUSE"
13 > Anyone know what I'm missing?
16 That can happen if your profile is incomplete (which several are). You
17 can either switch to a complete profile (something in default/linux) or
18 populate the missing variables yourself in
19 $PORTAGE_CONFIGROOT/etc/portage/profile/make.defaults. In this case, you
20 need to set
21
22 USERLAND="GNU"
23 USE_EXPAND="USERLAND"