From: Karl Hiramoto <karl@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] libnss_dns.so
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:14:09
1 Abdolmohaimen Siddig wrote:
2 > hello
3 > I am trying to run dhcp server under uclibc environment, the package
4 > dhcp merges successfully but when I try to start the service (
5 > /etc/init.d/dhcp start ) it tells me that the shared library
6 > libnss_dns.so can not be loaded. I investigate the mater and find that
7 > the following shared library can not be built : ( libnss_dns,
8 > libresolv.so, libc.so, and ld.so ) please tell me what to do to get
9 > these shared library into my system
10 >
11 > best regards
12 > A.mohaimen
13 Those should be uclibc libs.. You don't have uclibc installed on your
14 target.