From: Rob McMullen <robm@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-embedded@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uClibc/Gentoo/buildroot
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 16:24:42
Just posted an update to http://www.geocities.com/robm351/uclibc/ WRT
uClibc-0.9.23.  uClibc is getting better; most of the ldso problems
are gone (except for MozillaFirebird), and only about 10 of the 150 or
so packages needed any sort of minor patching.  Still issues left, but
definitely better than ever.

The size of the libc is still bigger than it needs to be, because I
had to build with locale support enabled.  A bunch of ebuilds don't
honor the nls USE flag, so built-in gettext/iconv/libintl was just
less hassle.

Rob