From: Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau <maxposedon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] failing to arm...-emerge python-2.6.3
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:07:16
1 Hi!
2
3 I finally find time for python-2.6.4, and updated patches, so
4
5 openmoko overlay now have crosscompile-aware python
6
7 On 10/19/09, Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se> wrote:
8 > Hey Michael,
9 >
10 > M. Buchzik wrote:
11 >> > Please do read the documentation.
12 >>
13 >> Sorry, reading and understanding are two different things ;-)
14 >
15 > True! Read again and again until it becomes clear. Read slowly.
16 > I have to do that too, and it pays off.
19 >> I read it, had a look into /usr/portage/local/layman/make.conf and
20 >> saw no reason ... my failure :o
21 >
22 > The important bit was that about echo and PORTDIR_OVERLAY.
25 >> Well, nevertheless you helped me a lot, my work - programming the
26 >> embedded device - now can begin! thanks to you ...
27 >
28 > You're welcome.
31 > //Peter