From: KIMURA Masaru / hiyuh <kimura@××××××××××××.jp>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] new ARM920T based computer design (EP9315)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:23:22
On 20:42 Fri 27 Jan     , Heath Holcomb wrote:
> The specific part is Cirrus Logic EP9315, it's an ARM920T based chip. It has > the SDRAM interface, flash interface (NOR), MAC (not PHY), and an MMU.
(SNIP)
Yeah, it's nice. I'm playing with other EP9315 SBC, too. (a.k.a Armadillo-9) http://armadillo.atmark-techno.com/armadillo-9 Unfortunately, it has only Japanese web pages. But, this corporation published by some English PDF specification or so. http://download.atmark-techno.com/armadillo-9/doc/armadillo9_hardware_manual_en-1.0.2.pdf http://download.atmark-techno.com/armadillo-9/doc/armadillo9_software_manual_en-1.0.2.pdf BTW, GAO Engineering provides like that SBC. It's in "Enbedded Linux Boards" category in http://www.gaoengineering.com And then, as you know, "Unofficial Linux 2.6.x support for Cirrus EP93xx processors homepage" is. http://members.inode.at/m.burian/ep93xx/