From: Dilip Malinur Ramesh <Dilip.Ramesh@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>, Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@××××××××××××××.com>, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] GCC 4.3 fails on mpfr
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 08:56:26
1 Hi,
2 I am able to successfully build cross compiler toolchain using gcc-4.3
3 after installing mpfr-2.3.1 libraries on host system.
4 Thank you for all your help and support.
5
6 Regards,
7 Dilip
8
9 -----Original Message-----
10 From: Mike Frysinger [mailto:vapier@g.o]
11 Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 9:56 AM
12 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
13 Cc: Ned Ludd; Christopher Friedt
14 Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] GCC 4.3 fails on mpfr
15