From: Thomas Drueke <tdrueke@×××.net>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [Resolved]: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev problem
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:16:44
1 Hi Mike,
2
3 Thanks for looking into this.
4 I hadn't much time to investigate this recently but found the issue today.
5
6 The problem was that a symlink for /usr was created which caused
7 some trouble. After moving this to a separate partition and mounting
8 during boot
9 crossdev works again (among other things).
10
11 Currently the latest versions of gcc,binutils,glibc and kernel are used.
12 These are the same ones on the host system.
13
14 Thomas
15