From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] crossdev
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 09:49:37
1 Dne Thursday 06 of December 2007 18:02:54 Ned Ludd napsal(a):
2 > On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 17:51 +0100, Jakub Ladman wrote:
3 > > Hi
4 > > Crossdev does not work for me to make arm crosscompiler.
5 > > I have arm9 based Cirrus Logic EP9307 CPU, tell me please how to
6 > > determine the right target name and gcc, libc, binutils and headers
7 > > versions to get working toolchain.
8 > > I am trying it for about four weeks with no succes. I do not know if it
9 > > is a bug in crossdev or i am completely stupid.
10 >
11 > 4 weeks? yikes.. this this..
12 > https://bugs.gentoo.org assign it to toolchain@g.o with the exact
13 > errors you are hitting.
14
15 Not every hour of every day of 4 weeks, but many many times, i must do
16 something else too.
17 Before i post the bug i would like to try some others commandline with exact
18 target and exact versions of all thre stages, to be sure that it is really
19 bug.
20
21 Jakub Ladman
22 --