From: Bob Dunlop <bob.dunlop@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Wireless Router
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:07:28
1 > - routerboard : mikrotik doesn't really want to help people to load
2 > other OS on it - and it's a mission from what i've seen to do it
3
4 I think you are maligning routerboard somewhat there.
5 I have a coworker who is running debian on a routerboard without any major
6 problem, and looking at the website[1][2] they list linux as running on at
7 least the 153 and 532 products (both MIPS based).
8
9 Don't look at the 200 range, that's SC1100 (geode) and I have to agree just
10 plain nasty.
13 [1] http://www.routerboard.com/rb100.html
14 [2] http://www.routerboard.com/rb500.html
15 --