From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Peter Rofner <profner@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Setting up Crossdev Target
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 08:17:51
1 On Tuesday 09 September 2008, Peter Rofner wrote:
2 > I'm still a bit of a newbie to crossdev, but I'm trying. I have an
3 > embedded board based on Marvell PXA-270 CPU and I've had no success
4 > getting crossdev to build the target. I'm not sure if it's a problem
5 > with crossdev itself or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried
6 > compiling without nls, iconv, and locales USE flags and still no luck. I
7 > get a segfault building the target. I've tried arm-unknown-linux-uclibc
8 > and arm-softfloat-linux-uclibc without success. Should I be using
9 > another Tuple or is something fundamentally broken at the moment? I get
10 > the same error on two Linux machines. If I can get by making the target,
11 > I can probably stumble along, but I'm stuck without a target.
12
13 it helps to post the actual commands you're running and the actual
14 errors/output you're seeing
15 -mike