From: Jakub Ladman <ladmanj@×××××.cz>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] how to get arm-elf-gcc-3.4.3
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:38:03
1 Hello,
2
3 I need for some project, based and only supported on gcc-3.4.3, this version
4 of arm-elf compiler toolchain.
5
6 The author provided binary toolchain, but it is absolutely incompatible with
7 gentoo directory structure.
8 I think i may run it in chroot environment, but then i will not be able to use
9 it from my gui-ide (i use eclipse).
10
11 I made lot of attempts with crossdev to build this toolchain, but i can't
12 catch the versions combination, whith which i can succeed.
13
14 I have functional crossdev originated toolchains with gcc 4.1.2 and 4.2.4, but
15 the projects linkerscripts seems to be uncompatible with any of these.
16 Or some differencies with memory alignment or so.
17
18 Please can somebody help me?
19 Thank you
20