From: Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o>
To: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>, Alastair Tse <liquidx@g.o>
Cc: Embedded Gentoo Mail List <gentoo-embedded@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] uClibc/Gentoo/buildroot
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 05:10:58
Here's something that we need to ask liquidx about, its very applicable: http://www-lce.eng.cam.ac.uk/~acnt2/ibuild/ Then we wouldn't have to go through dev-portage to get things in. Going by the webpage, it hasn't been doing anything for a while. If he's not doing anything on it, perhaps we can take over. -- Chris PeBenito <pebenito@g.o> Developer, SELinux Hardened Gentoo Linux Embedded Gentoo Linux Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243 Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243