From: Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau <maxposedon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] cell for embedded gentoo
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 16:57:14
1 Openmoko's Neo Freerunner is only one phone with which, you definitely
2 has less problems than with others.
3
4 I don't know Android's(and others linux based phones) status, but as I know
5 most(or even all) of them have big issue - closed GSM AT command specs,
6 so, on most of them you can install gentoo, but it will be PDA, not phone.
7