From: Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Cc: Steve McIntyre <steve.mcintyre@××××××.org>, ARM cross-distro collaboration <cross-distro@××××××××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:11:05
1 On 2011-08-23 Tue 14:36, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > > Following on from the founding of the cross-distro ARM mailing list,
3 > > I'd like to propose an ARM summit at this year's Linux Plumbers
4 > > conference [1]. I'm hoping for a slot on Thursday evening, but this
5 > > remains to be confirmed at this point.
6 > > We had some lively discussion about the state of ARM Linux distros at
7 > > the Linaro Connect [2] event in Cambridge last week. It rapidly became
8 > > clear that some of the topics we discussed deserve a wider audience,
9 > > so we're suggesting a meetup at Plumbers for that bigger
10 > > discussion. The initial proposed agenda is:
11
12 > i guess i'll be there to help represent the Gentoo/Chrome OS side :)
13
14 > there any other Gentoo peeps in the SF area ?
15
16 I'll be there as well to represent Gentoo and give a talk, but I'm not
17 from the SF area.
18
19 Tim