From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Re: manually creating manifests with RESTRICT="fetch"
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:24:48
1 В Сбт, 13/08/2011 в 10:14 +0300, Kfir Lavi пишет:
2 > I wouldn't doubt that it was a bug in the portage version I'm
3 > using.
4 > It's been 43 days since my last emerge --sync, but I can't
5 > update ATM
6 > because I don't want to break any APIs in the (rather large)
7 > project
8 > I'm building right now.
9
10 Upgrading portage does not breaks API.
11
12 > Oh well - problem has been solved anyway.
13
14 If something still requires FETCHCOMMAND, I really encourage you to open
15 bug at bugs.gentoo.org.
16
17 > I would also forward this message to gentoo-dev.
18
19 Oh, no! :) Bug reports should go to bugs.gentoo.org.
20
21 With kind regards,
22 --
23 Peter.