From: Sergio Prado <sergiosiena@×××××××××.br>
To: Gentoo Embedded <gentoo-embedded@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Introducing Sergio Prado
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 17:00:41
1 Hello All!
2
3 First of all, let me introduce myself.
4 I'm Sergio, I live in Brazil and I'm 27 years old.
5 I've been working with software development since I
6 was 18, and the lasts 6 years I've been developing
7 software/firmware for embedded systems, using
8 microprocessors and microcontrollers from Motorola,
9 Atmel, Zilog and Intel.
10
11 Just about six months ago, I started studying Linux
12 programming, and I am just loving it!
13
14 And thats why I am here... I am looking forward to
15 start helping you with Gentoo embedded...
16
17 And I know that in the process I will learn a lot from
18 you guys...
19
20 I've just send it an email request to join your team
21 and I am waiting for a response...
22
23 Anyway, nice to meet all of you...
24
25 See you!
26
27 Sergio Prado.
31 Converse com seus amigos em tempo real com o Yahoo! Messenger
32 http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/
33 --
34 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list