From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: "Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m@×××.net>
Cc: pappy@g.o, gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: (was) working hxgcc, related to uclibc
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:29:36
The code is not ready for any sort of public consumption yet. Please
hold off on sending it to any mailing lists yet.
It does not use the DYNAMIC_LINKER correctly yet, it only handles i386,
and the macro's fully override the built in gcc which we don't want.
I'll give you another update over the weekened which can be tested with
uClibc.

-- Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> Gentoo Linux Developer