From: Marcelo Coelho <marcelocoelho@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] hardened uclibc system
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:27:07
1 Hi!
2
3 I finally completed the first step of my projec. get a complete
4 embedded system working by tinygentoo's how-to.
5
6 Now into step two i wanted to fix some things:
7 . One problem i had was that gcc 4.1.1 didn't want to compile. The
8 error was that it didn't find genmode file. I've searched in the
9 forums but the solutions didn't worked for me;
10 . Other thing i did was to eliminate th masks of the
11 linux-headers, vanilla, gentoo and hardened-sources in the 2.4
12 profile. Is this ok?
13
14 Besides that, i just wanted to know if someone had any luck using an
15 usb adsl modem with rp-pppoe.
18 Thanks for your help!
19 --
20 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list