From: John Poole <jlpoole56@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:15:23
I live in Napa, just 45 minutes away, and work at Redwood Shores, a bit
further.

But, it is the lack of expertise/knowledge in this highly focused area and
the $400 fee that keeps me from considering attendance.

I've been a big on running Gentoo on the SheevaPlug and (after a very
arduous effort) OpenRD.  It's when they have power failures and memory on
the USBs fail that I become discouraged.

-- John L. Poole P.O. Box 6566 Napa, CA 94581-6566 707-812-1323 jlpoole56@×××××.com