From: John Poole <jlpoole56@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] ARM summit at Plumbers 2011
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:15:23
1 I live in Napa, just 45 minutes away, and work at Redwood Shores, a bit
2 further.
3
4 But, it is the lack of expertise/knowledge in this highly focused area and
5 the $400 fee that keeps me from considering attendance.
6
7 I've been a big on running Gentoo on the SheevaPlug and (after a very
8 arduous effort) OpenRD. It's when they have power failures and memory on
9 the USBs fail that I become discouraged.
10