From: Andre <accolade12@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-embedded] ARMs w/ Floating Point
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:44:34
1 Check out the open source paparazzi project.
2 http://www.recherche.enac.fr/paparazzi/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
3
4 and gumstix boards.
5
6 _____
7
8 From: Jack Poulson [mailto:poulson.jack@×××××.com]
9 Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 11:17 AM
10 To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
11 Subject: [gentoo-embedded] ARMs w/ Floating Point
14 I apologize for the off-topic question, but I would like to become involved
15 in the group and need to order an ARM board which actually contains a
16 floating point register first. It will serve as the flight control system on
17 a
18 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle project for my college. Their previous attempt
19 proved too slow, and I would like to set up a new system running a stripped
20 down version of Gentoo.
21
22 Does anyone have any suggestions for a chipset? Any responses are greatly
23 appreciated.
24
25 Jack Poulson