From: Heath Holcomb <liquidcable@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] x86 SBC Gentoo Embedded HotTo version 0.09
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:57:41
1 On Tuesday 11 October 2005 06:37 am, Xabier Yeregi (BIC BERRILAN) wrote:
2 > The command for installing the kernel modules didn't work correctly for
3 > me. When I typed
4 > ROOT=/embedded_rootfs make modules_install
5 > the modules where installed in my development host's /lib/modules.
6 >
7 > I could instruct the Makefile to install the modules in embedded_rootfs
8 > using:
9 > make INSTALL_MOD_PATH=/embedded_rootfs modules_install
10
11 I'll include that fix on the next version (v0.10).
14 heath holcomb
15 liquidcable at bulah.com
16 www.bulah.com
17 --