From: Marc Blumentritt <marc.blumentritt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Re: include baselayout in initramfs
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:12:29
1 Siong-Ui Te schrieb:
4 > and I modified rootfs in /etc/fstab as following
5 > / / tmpfs noatime 0 0
6 >
7 > However, I encountered another problem.
8 > The initscripts shows the following messages:
9 > /lib/udev/modprobe.sh: /etc/init.d/functions.sh: line 10: declare: not found
10
11 I'm trying something similar (see my mail on this list) and stumbled
12 more or less over the same problem. Adding boot option "noauto" to the
13 tootfs entry solved it for me. The problem seems to be the "mount -a"
14 command in localmount. It looks like "remounting" rootfs somehow breaks
15 it. Afterward no links like
16
17 ifconfig -> ../bin/busybox
18
19 where ifconfig resides in /sbin are working. The same is true for your
20 problem with starting /etc/init.d/functions.sh . If you "go over root",
21 it does not work.
22
23 Try to set noauto and boot. It worked for me.
24
25 Regards,
26 Marc
29 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list