From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Bumping ebuilds
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:09:36
1 Hi folks
2
3 I'm using gentoo for some "embedded" (actually probably "small" is a
4 better phrase) builds and have ended up hacking around a number of
5 ebuilds, uclibc probably being the most interesting one
6
7 Does some developer have time to help get some of these updates pushed
8 through? I can help with the basic ebuild updates, but I need someone
9 with inside knowledge to help guide how we handle some of the patching
10 issues?
11
12 Who is the uclibc maintainer right now?
13
14 (FWIW: uclibc 0.9.32 is a massive improvement over what is in portage
15 right now. Almost everything compiles out of the box and I even seem to
16 have iconv/locales support working from uclibc...)
17
18 Thanks
19
20 Ed W